What you do:
• Cut a shamrock shape from the cardboard. Make it any size you like, but be sure to consider the size of the magnet you’ll be using.
• Pour a small amount of glue into the container.
• Add a few drops of green food coloring and mix well.
• Have your child paint the green glue all over the shamrock shape.
• Break the spaghetti into pieces about as wide as the shamrock. (The pieces can extend past the edges.)
• Cover the entire shamrock with rows of spaghetti.
• Brush green glue on the spaghetti and let it dry.
• Carefully trim the spaghetti.
• Glue a piece of ribbon or yarn onto the back of the shamrock.
Don’t forget to vote for us DAILY! It only takes one click…