What you do:
• Cut a Styrofoam ball in half. Place the two halves flat side down on your work surface.
• Line up the pipe cleaners in the Rainbow order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
• Keeping the pipe cleaner in the above order and close together but not overlapping, stick one end of the five pipe cleaner into the center of the rounded side of one of the Styrofoam halves.
• Bend the pipe cleaner forming an arch. Be sure to keep the red pipe cleaner at the top of the arch.
• Trim the loose ends of the pipe cleaner once they are bent so they are somewhat even.
• Stick this end of the pipe cleaner into the other half Styrofoam ball
• Cut a small piece off of the top of the second Styrofoam ball. Gently press the bottom of the ball against your work surface to flatten it slightly.
• On the top, use your thumb to press in the center of the ball making a small indent.
• Paint the Styrofoam ball black. This is the pot for the gold. Let dry completely.
• Glue the side of the pot to the side of one of the other Styrofoam balls as pictured.
• Using white glue, glue cotton balls to the two Styrofoam ball halves to form clouds.
• Paint the inside of the pot yellow.
• Your Rainbow is ready to be displayed.
Don’t forget to vote for us DAILY! It only takes one click…