What you need:
• Mod Podge
What you do:
• Cut out a little cardboard leaf template and trace it onto your fabric.
• Cut out lots and lots of leaves.
• Trace your hand onto the fabric. Cut it out.
• Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to a small section of your chipboard.
• Coat the back of the leaves with Mod Podge before smoothing them onto the chipboard.
• Apply leaves to your chipboard and paint over them with more Mod Podge.
• Coat the back of your trunk with Mod Podge.
• Apply the trunk to your chipboard and paint over it with Mod Podge.
• Let it dry.
Don’t forget to vote for us DAILY! It only takes one click…