What you need:
• Chip board
• Green tissue paper
• Card stock
What you do:
• Trace the saucer on the chipboard. Cut.
• Trace the saucer on the tissue paper. Cut.
• Trace a small saucer on the card stock. Cut.
• Scrunch your tissue paper into a ball.
• Smooth it out into a flat circle.
• Apply some glue onto the chip board circle.
• Place your tissue paper on top and twist the middle into a spiral.
• Glue the top circle into place.
• Write on it.
• Cut slits in chip board with a razor.
• Put the ribbon through each slit.
• Display your banner.
Don’t forget to vote for us DAILY! It only takes one click…