What you need:
• Ceramic white coffee mug
• Old or Disposable Bowl/Container
• Hot water
• Nail Polish
What you do:
• Fill the bowl with warm water.
• Add a drop of nail polish to the water and let it spread out.
• Dip your mug in the water. (You can use nail polish remover to remove any excess nail polish on the bottom and inside of the mug or sections that got messed up.)
• Carefully pat mug dry with paper towel.
• You can repeat with additional colors if you want.
• Once you’ve achieved the look you want, let it sit for at least two hours.
Tip: Do it outside. Hand wash the mug.