The jellyfish belongs to the hybroid family of creatures; this Latin name means “waterlike”. It is ninety-nine percent water, so its flesh is as fluid as the white of an egg.
To test this statement you will need:
• Egg white
• Small container/glass/cup
• Food coloring
What you do:
• Add a little bit of food coloring to the egg white and mix it slightly. (You need it to see the ” jellyfish” in the water).
• Fill the glass with water.
• Add the egg white to the glass.
• You’ve got yourself a pet jellyfish.