What You Need
• 4 cups of Water
• 4 oz Castille Soap
• 3 oz of either Glycerin* or Coconut Oil (both lather well and are skin softeners)
• Essential Oil (like Lavender or Eucalyptus)
• Container for your concoction (non glass is best for near the bath)
What You Do:
1. Mix water with castille and glycerin or coconut oil.
2. Add 4-5 drops of your choice of essential oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour your bubble bath into the container. It should keep for quite a while.
5. Fill bathtub with water and pour in a couple of ounces of bubble bath.
6. Get the kid in the bathtub.