What you need:
• Flexible wire
• Mod Podge
What you do:
• Bend the wire into a “skeleton” of the figurine.
• Tear the rest of napkins into 1/2 inch wide strips.
• Take your wire outline and wrap it with paper strips, then cover it with the Mod Podge.
• Let it dry.
• Fold the napkin as if you were going to cut out a snowflake.
• Choose the right length of the dress for you ballerina and cut the napkin.
• Round the hemline.
• Curl the “dress” in two directions for the best folds.
• Prepare at least two dresses for one ballerina.
• Make little holes at the top and the sides of a dress and put it on a figurine.
• Take a thread and wind it around the waist of the ballerina.