What you need:
• Corn starch
• Baking Soda
• Food Coloring
• Film Canisters
What you do:
• Mix together 1/3 part corn starch, 1/3 part soda, and 1/3 part water.
• Fill each film canister 1/3 of the way with the mixture.
• Add few drops of food coloring, mix.
• Take one alka-seltzer tablet and break it into 3-4 pieces.
• Drop the pieces into the canister, and then quickly pop the top on and flip the canister over.
• Stand back and enjoy the art.
• The film canister will fly through the air like a rocket, leaving beautiful art behind.