What you need:
• 1 egg
• 4 cups water
• 4 teaspoons of white vinegar
• food coloring
• tealight candle (without the metal wrapping)
What you do:
• Break the top off your egg by tapping around the egg with a knife and then cracking the top off.
• Tip the contents of the egg into a bowl and then carefully rinse the egg out with water.
• Put your water and vinegar into a bowl and then add enough food coloring to make the water a bright color.
• Carefully put your egg into the water and leave it in there until it turns the color you want.
• Remove your egg from the water and leave it to dry.
• Once you are sure your egg has completely dried, place your teacup candle inside the egg, making sure that the wick faces upwards.
• Put your egg inside an eggcup and carefully light the candle.
• Once the candle has burned for a few minutes, it will begin to mold into the shape of the egg and look even prettier.