What you need:
• White tissue paper (14″x 14″)
• 2 White pipe cleaners
• Black marker
• Lemon or apple
What you do:
• Tape 2 pieces of 12-inch-long white pipe cleaners in crisscross fashion to a 14-inch square of double-layer white tissue paper.
• Trim the paper into a circle, cutting through the wire, then flip over the tissue and set it over a lemon or an apple.
• Loosely mold the center of the paper over the lemon to form a ghost head, then use a black marker to add facial details.
• Concealing the lemon, place the ghost on the floor or a table and give it a nudge to set it in motion.